- Download the Donation Request Form and complete. An incomplete “Donation Request Form” will not be accepted.
- With the completed “Donation Request Form,” attach a cover letter on your organization’s letterhead. The letter must include:
- Your organization’s non-profit Tax ID#
- Date, time, and place of event
- Details how Montoliva Vineyard & Winery can help your organization and its fundraising efforts.
- The “Donation Request Form” and the cover letter must be received by Montoliva Vineyard & Winery no later than four weeks before the date of the event and/or delivery of the donation is required.
- The majority of Montoliva Vineyard & Winery donations are NOT wine donations; rather they are often private wine or barrel tastings for groups of six to ten people at the winery.
- Montoliva Vineyard & Winery will not accept any donation requests via phone nor in-person solicitations.
- Montoliva Vineyard & Winery will not be responsible for delivery or shipment of donated items.
- Montoliva Vineyard & Winery does not provide cash donations.
Join the Chicago Park Wine Society
The Chicago Park Wine Society is a special release club, offering exclusive opportunities to sample and purchase pre-release and limited release wines.
Club Members also receive a 20% discount on all of our other wines – this means you are paying $11.99 for our multiple-award-winning Sierra Bella!
Your commitment is 2 bottles each of two different wines, four times a year. Join the club and enjoy wines nobody else makes, or can obtain.