As owners of Montoliva Vineyard & Winery, the Henry family is committed to giving back to our community. Although we are pleased to support a variety of non-profit organizations, we primarily focus our charitable giving to local agencies and organizations providing services to Veterans, programs to assist people living with HIV / AIDS, Nevada County schools, Community Supported Agriculture and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). We also do our best to support philanthropic causes supported by our current Chicago Park Wine Society (wine club) members. Montoliva Vineyard & Winery receives more than twenty requests per month for donations. Your organization’s request for donation is important to us. The high number of requests received has necessitated a donation policy. Please see our policy below. Donation requests will not be considered unless they comply with all of the following guidelines:
- Download the Donation Request Form and complete. An incomplete “Donation Request Form” will not be accepted.
- With the completed “Donation Request Form,” attach a cover letter on your organization’s letterhead. The letter must include:
- Your organization’s non-profit Tax ID#
- Date, time, and place of event
- Details how Montoliva Vineyard & Winery can help your organization and its fundraising efforts.
- The “Donation Request Form” and the cover letter must be received by Montoliva Vineyard & Winery no later than four weeks before the date of the event and/or delivery of the donation is required.
- The majority of Montoliva Vineyard & Winery donations are NOT wine donations; rather they are often private wine or barrel tastings for groups of six to ten people at the winery.
- Montoliva Vineyard & Winery will not accept any donation requests via phone nor in-person solicitations.
- Montoliva Vineyard & Winery will not be responsible for delivery or shipment of donated items.
- Montoliva Vineyard & Winery does not provide cash donations.
Join the Chicago Park Wine Society
The Chicago Park Wine Society is a special release club, offering exclusive opportunities to sample and purchase pre-release and limited release wines.
Club Members also receive a 20% discount on all of our other wines – this means you are paying $13.50 for our multiple-award-winning Sierra Bella!
Your commitment is 2 bottles each of two different wines, four times a year. Join the club and enjoy wines nobody else makes, or can obtain.